You probably don’t need as many clients as you think to have a steadily growing business. You just need the right clients.
There is opportunity out there, even in this time of crisis. You just need to get a little creative in how you promote yourself and run your business. And focusing on the right subset of your target marketing and serving the people you really want to serve… that makes your prospecting and marketing easier.
Learn how to switch your mindset to spot new opportunities and much more, including…
- How to avoid becoming a commodity
- #1 thing you can do to set yourself apart from the competition
- Finding – and landing – “hidden” clients
- Why you shouldn’t compete on price – and what to do instead
- A great way to build relationships with people before you even meet them