If you’re transitioning from being a freelancer to building your own company – and you’re struggling (who isn’t?), you don’t want to miss this talk with Laura Roeder. She was a freelance designer and is now CEO of a 30-employee company that offers the popular social media automation tool, Edgar.
As the owner/founder, you’re often the bottleneck slowing your company’s progress. Laura has solid tips for recognizing and overcoming your self-inflicted obstacles to growth.
She also shares strategies for avoiding social media burnout and using this marketing channel effectively.
Check out this episode now to find out…
- Ways to avoid “Monkey in the Middle” Syndrome
- How to make sure you’re actually delegating
- Which type of people you need to take your business to the next level
- A social media strategy that gets results – and takes less work
- The two types of social posts getting the most traction now
And that’s just a small taste…